|My reading corner|
We've read a few of more books since (Poser: My Life in 23 Poses, Holy Cow, & A Life Worth Breathing) but as the summer started we fell apart a little. We all got busy and things fell by the wayside. But thanks to the lovely Jennifer's prompting the kula is getting back into gear.
By definition a kula is a group that is bound together by a common energy. Well, the summer season is coming to a end in a month or so and I have to admit my energy is drained. I am very much looking forward to reconnecting with my Twitter buddies that I have strayed from during the busy-ness of summer. I have missed the urgency I felt to read because my friends would be reading with me. I'm ready to get back in my favorite chair with Scarlet next to my reading table where my stack of books sits next to Nicki.
So, here it is, our next #YOBC book:
Yoga Bitch by Suzanne Morrison (@Suz_nneMorrison) which is being released August 16th. It can be pre-ordered now. Also, check out her blog.
This just in from Suzanne: Yoga Bitch is on the New York Magazine's recommended reading list! Check it out
Here's the lowdown:
- Anyone and everyone is invited to join our Twitter book club.
- We're aiming to start reading August 20th to 27th depending on how quickly you can get your copy.
- If you don't get your copy "on time", don't worry, jump in when you can!
- On Twitter do a search for #YOBC and save the search.
- Any time you tweet a comment on Yoga Bitch be sure to include #YOBC so everyone in the kula will see it.
- Suzanne Morrison is on Twitter ~ @Suz_nneMorrison ~ so if there is space in your tweet, include her. We love incorporating the author in our tweets. As we recall Lucy Edge was very involved in the convo.
- If after to reading the book you blog a review, let us all know, we'd love to read it!
I look forward to reading and sharing with all of you!